6 Month private mentoring
6 Month private one-on-one mentorships with Ray Bidegain
- 6 month mentorship in Alt. process photography:
- 5 hours darkroom time in my home studio 2 times a month
- 2 hours of this time with my assistance /teaching, second 2 hours my availability if needed.
- 3 hours a month time spent reviewing work and talking about your goals and progress.
- Basic supplies included, you would be responsible for paper and the emulsions.
- Any of the alt process are possible areas of study.
My schedule is flexible and I can offer sessions weekdays as well as weekends. Once you have signed up for the session we can look at our calendars and choose dates to work together.
Do you offer private mentoring at this time
Yes, I am fully vaccinated and accepting students to my studio that are likewise vaccinated
Can we talk about a custom mentorship ?
Yes indeed, I often create workshops that are tailored to the needs and interests of my students, I am able to provide studies in all Alt process photography genres.
Can you mentor me in the making of photographs as well as the processes?
I will look forward to helping you find your way with making photographs of what ever your desire, I can help you do discover that same desire as well.
How about selling work?
Over the years I have explored many venues of commerce for my work and I will gladly share them with you as you decide what is best for your situation.
The Cascabel Press Studio
My darkroom and printmaking studio
for the last 32 years I have worked in the cozy basement of my 110 year old home in Portland Oregon. Your fine prints are made here and are a product of my love of photography and art.
My backyard daylight studio
Where I make pictures
for the last several years I have been making my work in a small daylight studio in my backyard.